jueves, 13 de mayo de 2021

I love the movies

I'm not sure if my favorite movie is The Killing of a Sacred Deer because it is a tragedy, the director has a cruel way of treating the characters in his movies and he creates a world that is always on the verge of been absurd I love that but there are moments when it becomes tedious. my other favorite movie is Youth because it's like life, all the characters meet in a vacational center in the swiss Alps, everyone has their own story before that and they have a life that will go on after those days. Every image speaks, every movement of a character speaks of them, every word... it's a movie very delicated and funny.

What i found more attractive of the movies, after of how they are told and their story, it's the rythm of the narrative,  this is reflected in the shots (planos) and the movement inside of them.

 I don't know what is my favorite kind of movie but I could say it's the drama and comedy, but that doesn't say much. I think everything depends of how it's tell every film finally. 

the last movie i saw was Masculin Femenin of Jean-Luc Godard it's a little weird but I recomended it if you like the french cinema.

1 comentario:

  1. Maybe in one moment of mi life I saw some that other french movie, but really don't remember, so I'll have in mind the movie Masculin Femenin :)

    ResponderEliminar

Time travel to the future

  I would not like to travel to the future so much, for some reason it does not seem so interesting to me. I think that the things that I am...