viernes, 30 de abril de 2021

 hi, today i will tell you about my favotite pice of technology, it's not easy to me because I'm not good with the technology but i think that is my computer. i bought it a few months ago thinking on my career, since then i use it everyday. I'm learning to use video editing programs, music editing programs because i enjoy playing guitar and film videos then i want to edit my works myself maybe I could make a movie and be the cannes winner or i could be a trap singer with a classic guitar like a c tangana but all in the same person. 

i like my computer because it's nice, i like its color, the design, the graphics card jaja. 

i think my life would be more complicated without my computer, i couldn't edit my own works i would be rely on other peoples for this. 

this is my computer sunbathing 



2 comentarios:

  1. Hi francisco, I hope you're well.
    I think at this point the computer has become very important for everyone, especially for online classes.
    I'm glad you're using it to do things you like to do, like editing videos or music.
    I share the same as you, the color looks pretty good on it, your computer looks very nice in the picture jajaja.
    PS: I want a Legion too!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like how you see your computer has a tool, it’s nice to use it just like something make your homeworks and hobbies easier and let u have betters options of productivity ✨💕

    ResponderEliminar

Time travel to the future

  I would not like to travel to the future so much, for some reason it does not seem so interesting to me. I think that the things that I am...