martes, 14 de diciembre de 2021

Time travel to the future

 


I would not like to travel to the future so much, for some reason it does not seem so interesting to me. I think that the things that I am interested in discovering are related to the past but if I had to travel to the future I would like to see the end of the world hahaha I think it would be a very useful and unique knowledge.

I would also like to travel five or ten years to the future and find myself to know what I will transform into, what things will I live, what will my difficulties and weaknesses be and I will use that knowledge to become what I would like to become in ten years.

I would not like to stay in the future. I imagine that I would feel confused, the world would seem meaningless to me because I would not know the reasons for that context. I think that the future presents internal limitations for those who travel in time because there is a lapse that is unknown that will make the traveler feel that this is not his world.

I would like to think that you can travel in time to know the future and change it from the present, but perhaps it may be too late to change the future from the present, perhaps you have to travel to the past to transform it. But why would I want to change something? can this be done?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Time travel to the future

  I would not like to travel to the future so much, for some reason it does not seem so interesting to me. I think that the things that I am...