jueves, 27 de mayo de 2021

 


Hi everyone Today I'm going to show you one of my favorite photos, I like it because the place and the atmosphere in it seem beautiful to me. I took this photo, in a spring day on 2016 when I was still living at my mother's house in Santiago. in that time I used to go up on the roof in the afternoon and And I used to see the sky until night.

In this photo you can see the jacaranda at the top, in the background against the light you can see the acasio that was in a nearby passage and behind it the clouds.

I like this photo because it reminds me of a time that is gone, the life seemed more placid and innocent to me. These images and memories are part of my imagination, when I imagine an afternoon, a house, it is always that house, that afternoon.

2 comentarios:

  1. I really like the photo you took, the sunsets look very nice and the photo you took looks amazing and the colors that appear too, greetings.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The photo it's so nice, it make feel relax and comfy, and I love that it's fill with a lot of good memories to you!

    ResponderEliminar

Time travel to the future

  I would not like to travel to the future so much, for some reason it does not seem so interesting to me. I think that the things that I am...