jueves, 22 de abril de 2021

                            Why did you choose this career?



Hi everyone, How I told you before, when I was child I wanted to be a paleontologist, I imagined finding dinosaur fossils, years after this i thought of studying archeology but this didn't last long.

When i had  to choose a career, it was clear to me. I wanted to study architecture, because when I was in Madrid, one day in a public bus, I thought that everything in the city was similar to Chile, but in madrid worked better. That motivated me to study. When I entered the Fau we were not in a pandemic, I really had a good time there, the experience is totally different from being in person to being through a computer talking about architecture. I miss the hours in the pircas doing nothing, talking or drinking. I hope that we will meet other human beings soon. 
when I finish my career i would like to write papers or books about architecture, maybe I want to be a  teacher. another thing i really want to do is a film.  

3 comentarios:

  1. Wow paleontologist is a very interesting and beautiful work, when I child I liked the dinosaurs too. I hope you can achieve what you're looking for by studying architecture and what a good experience to be able to live in Madrid and learn more about its architectural culture.

    Best regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Woow, so nice you wanna write papers or books about architecture, I think you’re a fan ❤️ There are so many half-hearted student... I didn’t have the opportunity like you to study in person, but I know it will be nice to see each other and interact with people 😔😔

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi!! I didn't get to know the FAU 😢 I have heard a lot about the pircas, I hope to experience them soon!

    ResponderEliminar

Time travel to the future

  I would not like to travel to the future so much, for some reason it does not seem so interesting to me. I think that the things that I am...